Aziz Bi taught me to make this, and I make it very often. Especially when I am in a mood for something tangy and different. You can’ t go wrong with this- some people even mistake it for a bake! Simple yet exotic! Try it and lemme know :)
1. Chop one big onion and one big tomato.
2. In a pan pour 3 teaspoons of oil and sauté the onions until brown.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, mix. Add 1 teaspoon of red chilly powder, pinch of turmeric, salt, 2 teaspoons of tomato ketchup and 2 pinches of sugar . Mix well and wait for tomatoes to soften as shown in the picture.
5. break in 3 eggs
6. Break the yolks over the tomato paste
7. DO NOT MIX
8. 8.Cover with lid over very very low flame.
9. Wait for 12 minutes, till the egg is cooked.
10. Serve with rotis or hot steamed rice as a side.